Are you bored of your Administration role and looking for a new, exciting challenge?
Due to recent expansion, our client is opening a brand-new office in the bustling Brighton & Hove area.
Working in a fast-paced, friendly environment you'll be an integral link between their London office and the new Brighton hub.
- Be a professional first point of contact for all enquiries into the office
- Provide administrative support to other departments to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Organise and oversee events and meetings, involving negotiating with suppliers
- Face to face involvement with clients and suppliers, making a lasting, professional impression
- Maintaining positive client relationships, including making sure that client contractual information is up to date and in line with legal requirements
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Helping develop and maintain company policies
- Keeping the company website up to date
More about YOU!
- Positive can do attitude
- Confident in dealing with stakeholders of all levels both face to face and over the phone
- Organised, detailed, methodical approach to your work
- A natural problem solver, able to think on your feet and react to sudden unexpected demands
- Able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Administrative procedures / project management experience would be advantageous
If you're looking for a career and somewhere where you can grow in an expanding company, then apply with your CV!
This is a Brighton based role with some travel to London (once or twice a week at most)
£21-£24k depending on experience
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'