Office Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Office Assistant - Apprenticeship
Location: Clapham Junction/Kensington, South West London
Wage: £220 per week/£11,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration Level 3
My client is one of the largest providers of custom management products and software solutions to the social club sector in the UK, and with a National customer base offices located in London & Chester, they are consistently renowned for their expertise and high-profile clients.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression including to a Senior Office Administrator
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties & responsibilities
- Keeping the CRM up to date with new customers & customer interactions.
- Taking quotation details down from the Sales Team & putting into documents to be emailed to customers.
- General administration support to the office
- Filing and scanning
- Data entry
- Ordering stock
- Assisting with bookings
- Junior business development experience will be developed through working with the sales pipeline from start to finish
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Accuracy & good time keeping
- Confident telephone manner
- Clear communication
- In time being able to use their own initiative for managing their workload
- Presentable & friendly persona
- Computer skills
- Customer Service experience would be ideal
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
- Office Junior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"