My client is a very interesting and inspirational, specialist business based in Paddock Wood.
After several years of continued growth, they have relocated to beautifully refurbished offices and are now looking to hire an Office Administrator to help provide high quality support to the Finance and Customer Services teams.
The role is varied and interesting and includes (but is not exclusive to):
- Being the first point of contact for telephone and face-to-face enquiries
- Processing Sales Orders
- Managing the firm's Sales Ledger (SAGE)
- Maintaining customer and supplier information (SAGE)
- Credit control, debtor management, basic financial reporting
- Assisting the Financial Controller with all aspects of Finance.
- General office duties
To be successful as a candidate, you will be
- Confident with a very positive "can-do" attitude to work.
- A self-starter,proactive with the ability to manage your own workload
- Able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Professional, presentable and personable
If you have all of these attributes and want to join an exciting business, I would be keen to see your CV.
- Administrative Support
- General Administration
- Sage Accounts