ORP are recruiting for a Part Time Administrator/Accounts Assistant to job share for a busy construction company based in Gravesend.
Salary: £25,000 per annum (3 days a week pro rata to £15000)
Hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday/Wednesday/Thursday.
This will be a varied role working with a small team assisting in all aspects of the office and assist theaccounts department with credit control and purchase ledger.
The role requires good personal and communication skills, previous experience of Purchase Ledger and Credit Control.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work well within a team, be self-motivated and be able to use own initiative is a must. Must be strong and confident when answering the telephone, speaking with clients and site operatives. You will have the ability to plan and co-ordinate operatives, and book work with our clients. The ordering of parts and invoicing will be required. Will be required to help out with the finance department, so previous accounts experience a must.
What skills are we looking for?
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills Outlook/Excel/Word
- Ability to type accurate quotes
- Credit control experience
- Maintenance of office emails
- Ability to work within timescales and prioritise work efficiently
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Well-developed communication skills
- Experienced in using MS office, well developed excel skills
- Purchase ledger and end to end billing experience
- Able to balance and prioritise workload to meet customer expectations
- Flexibility in approach
- Previous construction experience
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger