Temp to Perm
A leading Design firm based in the city require an Office Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Answering and transferring calls
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors and guests
- Overseeing the calendar for room bookings, meetings
- Organising and distributing all post in a timely manner
- Previous experience supporting team members with admin duties when required
- Maintain a clean and tidy kitchen that is well stocked putting on and emptying the dishwasher multiple times daily
- Responsible for office supplies and ensuring stock levels are maintained, refreshments, Franking Machine and Recycling and office supplies
- Working alongside the finance team and suppliers to process invoices and overcome any discreteness
- Organising events internal and external
- Ensuring the office is kept to a high standard of cleanliness
If you are an office assistant/administrator who holds a can do attitude, adaptable approachable and is available immediately please send your CV forward today.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'