Office Administrative Assistant
Office Administrative Assistant- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic agency based in Exeter City Centre who supply a variety of ecommerce services and solutions to an international client base. This is a varied role and requires the successful candidate to be capable of organising a busy workload to meet the demands of the business. The primary focus of this position is to provide day to day administration support, to ensure the smooth running of the office, organising and scheduling travel arrangements and managing suppliers, assets and facilities. Based front of house, you will be responsible for providing a warm and professional welcome to all clients and visitors.
Responsibilities of Office Administrative Assistant will include: -
- Answering and directing all incoming calls to the firm in a professional manner.
- Organising and scheduling various diaries, arranging appointments and meetings where required.
- Booking all travel arrangements for managers including transport and hotel bookings.
- Assist with the update and maintenance of office policies and procedures.
- Varied administrative duties including updating contact lists, collating information, preparing documents and general correspondence.
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a similar administrative position where you have had to organise your own workload
- An enthusiastic and positive 'can do’ attitude
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- A good team player with a willingness to help and multi-task
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and a confident and professional telephone manner.
This is super opportunity to join a progressive organisation and play a key part in supporting the office and ensure it runs as smoothly as possible. If you are an experienced administrator and want to work for professional organisation in the heart of Exeter City Centre, then apply now!
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Key words: Administration, Admin jobs, Office jobs, Administrative assistant jobs, Microsoft, Office Co-ordinator, Office Admin Assistant, Exeter Office Jobs, Exeter Admin Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"