- We are currently looking for an experienced office administrator to join the shipping department in our fast growing, successful, FMCG Company. The company supply both private label and branded products to highly successful leading retailers worldwide. We are a highly respected and dynamic company who have seen significant growth year on year. The ideal candidate will have a previous experience working in administration, with good communication skills, organisation and excellent attention to detail. Shipping experience would be beneficial but not essential, as the right candidate will be trained to the required knowledge level.
- Completing order administration within Excel and Sage X3 order management system.
- Completing shipping documents for customer deliveries and import customs entries.
- Communicating by email with customers and suppliers around the world.
- Tracking shipments with shipping companies and keeping related systems up to date.
- Working closely with the internal sales and merchandising teams to ensure correct order Information.
- Knowledge of Excel fundamentals e.g. confident in working with excel files, updating tables and working with filters.
- High level of accuracy with work and excellent attention to detail when checking information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency.We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'