Leigh Day’s Manchester office is seeking to hire an Office Administration Assistant. This is a busy and varied role in which the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Office Manager and Office Supervisor.
Main tasks and responsibilities will include providing assistance with legal and general administration tasks including facilities and general housekeeping.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate;
• Experience of working in an administrative role within a busy office environment.
• Competency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proven ability to work and contribute in a team environment.
• Good organisation skills and ability to work well under strict deadlines and time pressure.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility to reasonable organisational needs and requirements.
Please visit our website to download the full job description.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Manchester.
Please return the following documents to the email address provided by Sunday 8th April 2018.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form (downloadable from our website).
Unfortunately we may not be able to consider applications where this information is not provided.
Leigh Day is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.
We are not accepting CVs from agencies for this post.