Office Administration Assistant
A large independent Law Firm, well established, an industry leader with many national awards.
To act as a legal administration assistant in the property department, a major department handling domestic and commercial property matters
To open files - physically and on the case-management system.
- When a loan completes and a Lender’s charge has been registered, to update notes screen on Proclaim.
- When a loan redeems, to prepare the Dcase-managementS1.
- Requesting redemption statements from Lenders;
- Advise a Lender when a loan has been redeemed;
- Preparing invoices for accounts;
- Arranging payment for counsel and agents’ fees;
- To print, scan and copy all relevant paperwork;
- To act as General Assistant to two Senior Partners
Must live within easy travelling distance from Elstree, Herts
·2 year’s minimum high volume, fast moving administration experience
·Good experience in legal, property or financial work or similar
·Fine attention to detail with strong compliance and numerical skills
·Multi-skilled office worker, familiar with standard modern office equipment
·Numerical, articulate and IT literate, especially ExCel
If you have the necessary skills, experience and attitude for this pivotal role, call us right away, or email us your cv. We will acknowledge your communication within 24 hours. We are General Data Protection Regulation compliant and will never pass any of your information to a Client without your prior permission
- Administrative Duties
- Data Entry
- Electronic Filing
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job