Are you looking to develop your career as an office administrator? Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company within the catering, restaurant and design sectors? Are you able to work successfully, pro-actively and independently with multiple projects and deadlines? If so, please read on.
IFSE Group design and build restaurant facilities for projects of all sizes and all market sectors. From a single piece of equipment to a full turn-key solution, we treat every project with exactly the same care and efficiency, creating great results for our customers, our partners and our team.
The Office Assistant is a new role required to assist the very busy administration team to carry out a variety of tasks and will report to the Compliance Manager. A large part of the role will be the preparation of operating and maintenance manuals for each completed project.
- Excellent office and literacy skills including experience with Excel and Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Administration experience and an ability to multi-task (experience working for a contracting company would be helpful but is not essential)
- Friendly open personality with the ability to collaborate well with colleagues
- To answer all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner and deal with calls or re-direct as necessary
- Greet occasional visitors showing hospitality and a professional manner
- To gain a good knowledge of the operation of the administration department in order to offer assistance as required
- Preparation of operating and maintenance manuals under the direction of the Compliance Manager
- Maintain records of manuals required and ensure these are completed in a timely manner
- Liaising with the Projects Team to obtain information required to complete manuals
- Working within the company CRM system to update, maintain and improve the quality of the IFSE data base records
- Carrying tasks for team members as required such as filing and record keeping
- Occasional marketing assistance for the marketing manager
- Occasional assistance to the estimating team
- Occasional assistance to the accounts assistant
- Making tea and coffee
- Ordering of stationery
- Online shopping for office consumables (tea, coffee etc)
- Flexibility on working hours - 30 hours per week minimum
- Salary of £20,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Private Health Care (after 20 weeks of service)
- Company pension scheme
- Life cover amounting to 4x salary (after 20 weeks service)
- Paid annual leave of 25 days pro rata plus public holidays
- Following the third year of service, this increases by one day per year up to a maximum of 30 days annual leave. Bank holidays are paid in addition to the above annual leave.
- The company pays a discretionary annual bonus (paid in December) which is related to the company profits for that year.
Please include a cover letter with your application to explain why you believe you would be a good fit within our company and what skills you think that would be transferable to this role.
There is on-site parking available and the IFSE offices are within a 5-minute walk of the Waddon Marsh tram stop.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Telephone Manner