Job Title: Office Administration Apprentice
Salary: £9,500 per annum
Full time, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Our client based in Newhaven is looking to recruit an Office Administrator apprentice to help support their Office and Property Managers with general administration and financial administration duties.
- To work with the manager on day to day task including operating their bespoke software.
- Sitting in on meetings, assisting with property inspections and issuing works order to contractors.
- Helping with office admin tasks.
- Supporting with financial duties such as adding payments to accounts and banking money.
- Desire to learn and listen, attention to detail
- The need to be customer focused and attention to detail
Desired personal skills
- Friendly and motived
- Grade C or above at GSCE or equivalent
- To become a property manager in charge of your own portfolio.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'