Beauty head office in the Wes End is now looking for an Office Administrator with PA duties!! This is an amazing opportunity that likes a creative environment and has an interest in Fashion and Beauty.
The most successful candidate will be an effective communicator, both verbally and with written correspondence, possess the ability to complete complex tasks, be budget-orientated, manage/track projects of varying scope with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turn-around, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. The candidate will be highly organised, detail oriented, self-motivated, as well as a demonstrated ability to respond effectively to changing workloads and priorities. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and the ability to manage multiple assignments and people simultaneously is imperative, and is a positive attitude, the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment's notice and remain calm under pressure.
- Customer service representative - be the first point of contact for the phone - direct caller to the appropriate channel; ability to service customers on the phone and use on our online booking system
- Responsible for all in-house technology
- Budget focused - ability to negotiate a good deal
- Organise meetings, making tea and coffee, greeting guests, ensure meeting room is presentable, jug of water etc.
- Deal with post, phone and all enquires for the office - ensure they are followed through
- Manage send outs and contact lists
- Organising social events for the Company
- Run any errands that are required
- Proactive, thinking ahead of the Founder and MD's schedules, ensuring they are prepared by organising travel, information, etc. Ensure their diaries are kept to date, coordinate all their meetings and prepare them for appointments, including travel arrangements
- Manage expenses for Founder and MD as well as their relevant budgets
- Support Founder with personal requests as and when needed (family holidays, kids and school events etc.)
- Organise morning coffee/lunch etc. for the Founder and MD as and when is required
- Help support any activities that the Founder and MD are involved
- Take minutes for meetings where relevant
- General filing and administrative support for Founder, MD and Head Office
- Experience in an administrative role supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Ability to quickly learn organisational structure and the objectives of the team
- Strong organisational and communication skills, team-orientated philosophy, and problem-solving skills
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'