Office Admin Assistant
Part time Office Admin Assistant
Hours: 12–16 hours per week, 2 days per week – Thursday & Friday
Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 FTE
The purpose of this role is to help the business to run smoothly and bridge the gap between IT engineers and the customers. This is a job share, with Monday to Wednesday already being covered. Hours 8:30 to 5:00 with half hour lunch break ideally, but can be flexible to fit in with school hours. The successful applicant will have a positive, friendly and professional image, and act as the first point of contact to visitors, customers, and suppliers, in person, online, and via telephone.
Duties to include:
- answering the phone and emails
- recording information to raise service calls
- raising job sheets
- taking messages
- phoning customers
- checking support tickets
- answering sales enquiries
- diary management
- social media
Desirable skills and experience:
- prior office experience preferred
- good attention to detail
- ability to work without supervision
- time management
- communication and customer service, on the phone and face to face
- computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs
- prioritisation and organisation
- record keeping
- 20 days annual leave and 8 bank holidays, pro rata
- pension scheme
- free on site car parking
- tea and coffee provided
- friendly environment in town centre
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.
The company will consider each application on its merits. To be considered for the role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Personal applications only please, no agencies, no phone calls. Thank you.
Keywords: Admin Administrator Administration Assistant Support Executive Office IT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'