Role: Office 365 Product Manager
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Location: Central London
The purpose of the Product Manager is to drive change within the company by leveraging the full capacity of Office 365 through development, design and digital transformation. As an Office 365 Product Manager you with shape the way the organisation utilises the Cloud.
- Take ownership of the Office 365 product lifecycle and projects relating to this.
- Ensure a high level of solutions to enable operational improvement, cost reductions and value adding to business activity
- Identify features within Office 365 that will enhance business activity and productivity
- You'll be responsible for spear heading the product road map via planning, design and managing the implement off specific O365 products and features
- Maintain an awareness of all risks and security issues relating to the Office 365 project
- Work closely with stakeholders UK and Internationally based
- In-depth and thorough knowledge of the Office 365 Product and all feature
- Awareness of other technologies such as Windows Teams and Microsoft Azure
- Strategic and methodical thinker with a proven experience in taking ownership and road mapping global projects
Interested? Send your CV to or Call me directly on to discuss the opportunity further.
- Office 365
- Cloud Migration
- Microsoft Teams
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'