Office 365 Engineer
This organisation are going through a lot of change and looking to update their Infrastructure.
They need an Office 365 Engineer to help implement office 365.
Job Title Office 365 Engineer
- Location: London
- Duration: 6 Months
- Day Rate: £350-360
- Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will need to have the following experience below:
- Planning and implementation experience with Office 365
- Technically lead the deployment and migration from on-premises exchange 2003 in a hybrid migration to Office 365
- Produced High level documentation and Low level documentation for Office 365 exchange hybrid migration
- Planned, scheduled and Migrated on premises mailboxes to O365, using automated PowerShell script to migrate all organisation user mailboxes in batches to exchange online.
- Troubleshooting failed mailbox migration to O365, analysing and diagnosing migration user's status reports and migration user statistics to resolve sync failures, re-provisioning and rescheduling
Could you send me an up to date CV
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"