Office 365 / Azure consultant is required to join a leading and growing organisation from their head office based in the Bournemouth / Poole area.
The role of an Office 365 / Azure Consultant will involve working across all areas of consultancy from pre-sales activities and presentations through to detailed planning and implementation of solutions.
We expect a candidate to have the following expertise:
- Must have strong design, deployment and implementation experience of enterprise Microsoft solutions
- Must have strong experience as a consultant specialising in Microsoft technologies
- Be a technical specialist in some of the following areas:
- MS Cloud technologies (Azure, O365)
- Datacenter technologies (Hyper-V, Operations Management Suite, storage, networking)
- Identity and Authentication (Active Directory, FIM, ADFS, PKI)
- Devices and Desktops (OS deployments, SCCM, RDS, Intune, Mobile Device Management)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders and to build client relationships and lead workshops
- Current Microsoft qualifications, ideally at a MCSE level
- Full UK driving license
As you will be liaising with my clients customer base then your communication skills, both written and verbal must be very strong.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that would be able to offer further training and opportunities.
- Office 365
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job