We are looking for a right candidate for a potential role of a OFAC Payment Reviewer - Junior Associate for one of our Clients. Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
International Payment Reviewer - to ensure the timely Investigation of financial transaction together with and accurate processing in keeping with Bank policies, procedures and stipulated guidelines.
- Full knowledge of Sanction requirements to include USA OFAC, UK,EU and related sanctions matter.
- Upon receiving messages from OFAC Pelican determine why the alert has been marked Blocked or Suspect and undertake a review with supporting notes.
- Monitoring of the Pelican OFAC queue, ensuring that all alerts are investigated and only released upon appropriate authorization.
- Conduct port, vessel flag, owner, agent, containers details checks through IMB, World check & web check and identify any irregularities escalate to Line Manager for further investigations.
- Ensure AML Guidelines are strictly followed and suspicious transactions are promptly escalate to MLRO.
- Escalate any unresolved/ concerning transactions to Compliance.
- Responsible for the resolution of customer’s payment related queries.
- Undertake any other task assigned by the Department Manager/Assistant Manager relating to payment screening.
- A good understanding of Trade Finance and Operations functions - Essential.
- Knowledge of document checking UCP, URDG, ISBP, URC and URR
- An understanding of Administration & Treasury products- Desirable
- The ability to comprehend and work with complex transactions
- Knowledge of SWIFT network and message types and related processes and procedures.
- Experience in undertaking investigatory work relating to payments.
- Experiencing and understanding of working in the banking sector.
- Knowledge of US, UK,EU and OFAC sanctions.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of commerce/finance.
Industry Experience : Banking/Financial Services ( Experienced in AML/sanctions) ( atleast 2 yrs)
If you feel you are suitable for the role, hit 'Apply'
- Trade Finance
- SWIFT messages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job