OEM KeyAccount Manager – South West (M4/M5 Corridor)
Make the most of yourenergy in a career at Schneider Electric
SchneiderElectric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. Withrevenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers inover 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in waysthat are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest ofswitches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and servicesimprove the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Ourconnected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Part of the world class company Schneider Electric, the Industry businessunit is a leader in the design and manufacture of automation and controlsolutions. This ranges from Best in Class leading products such as contactors,push buttons, and enclosures through to advanced automation solutions such asPLCs, VSDs, SCADA, iPCs & HMIs and networking solutions for a diverse rangeof customers including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), control panelbuilders (CPBs),and system integrators (SIs), By utilising these offers andoffers from our other business units, such as HV and LV Switchgear,transformers, UPS and others, Schneider Electric increases plant and productionefficiencies and at the same time having more visibility and functionality overthe control of the customer’s manufacturing processes.
Schneider Electric has agreat opportunity for the right person to join our team as a OEM KeyAccount Manager - IndustrialAutomation and Controls, in the South West (M4/M5 Corridor)
To increase the profitable sales of all applicable SchneiderElectric products and services, to the relevant customer base, in this case theOEM’s (core focus Motion & Robotics), in line with Company objectives. Youwill work with all the other customer types and industry segments andactivities to ensure strong interdependent links between teams ensuringincreased customer satisfaction.
• To actively promote applicable Schneider Electric products andservices within the Original Equipment Manufacturer target customer base,gaining orders, specification and standardisation;
• To define technical requirements with the customer and producecost effective and deliverable solutions;
• Establish and implement dynamic sales plan in accordance with SalesForce.com- Area Planning and Company policy, objectives and strategy;
• In consultation with your line manager, constantly review your customerbase so that the correct balance of target and reactive accounts is maintained;
• Working with internal colleagues in all business units,Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams to ensure effective, regionaland national team co-operation;
• Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by themost appropriate owners within the business units;
• Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in atimely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing;
• To manage and maintain customer and partner records usingthe appropriate company tools;
• Actively monitor and report on the activity of competitors;
• Personal awareness of development needs in-line with knowledgeand skills required for the role;
• Actively develop core competency in line with personaldevelopment plan;
• To support company initiatives and champion productcompetency development of other team members.
You will have a broad knowledge of all aspects of Automation, IndustrialControls and Electrical Distribution products ideally, gained within a matrixorganisation where you will have demonstrated your ability to build strongrelationships with internal stakeholders. HNC/HND or equivalent in electrical /electronic engineering or relevant experience is required, together withexcellent IT skills.
What we canoffer;
This salesarea is one of our biggest growth areas in the country. We are market leaders in this industry whichcan give sales people a competitive advantage. You will have the opportunity to sell the full portfolio of SchneiderElectrics offerings.
JoinSchneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining an international,dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in themarket. Schneider fosters thedevelopment of all its’ people around the world. Every day, we empoweremployees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how ourvalues and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Acompetitive salary, bonus and benefits including 28 days’ holiday and privatehealth cover.
You know about us, so let us learn aboutyou! Apply today.
Diversityis our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of ourorganisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativityand fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity ofour communities and the customers weserve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexibleworking.