Automotive OEM Account Manager required for this well established and highly successful Global Organisation based in London and surrounding areas.
Automotive OEM Account Manager - Croydon
Salary: Up to £45,000 basic + £4,000 bonus - OTE £49,000
Working Hours: 35 hours per week
Monday to Friday - flexibility required to fit in within business and client needs
An exciting and rare opportunity to interact with existing Automotive OEM clients (currently Harley Davidson, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and Volvo but these may be changed over time) to manage a range of client branded aftersales products that reinforce the end customer ownership experience, assist product improvements and support retention objectives. Liaising primarily with the Aftersales Departments you will have the drive and enthusiasm to establish good working relationships, have a knowledge of the industry and a keen eye on developing additional products and solutions to support clients on-going business objectives.
Internally you will be given real freedom to express yourself, liaising with internal departments to ensure proactive and effective management of your accounts. This will include, but is not limited to, providing business insight, managing performance with associated Technical and Operational departments, ensuring internal processes are working efficiently, interacting with Global Accounts in Paris for European wide-schemes, and where necessary individual European Business Units where a OEM manufacturer account is centrally managed.
- To represent our clients business in a professional and positive manner at all times developing relationships built on trust and knowledge of the automotive industry
- Manage and develop accounts in line with client and our clients requirements
- Monitor and track industry developments, taking account of these in managing accounts and developing new business
- Develop and implement an account strategy for the nominated account(s)
- Liaise and communicate with IT, Marketing, Sales Support, Finance, HR and Technical Operations areas to ensure effective communication and service delivery whilst maintaining excellent working relationships
- To achieve and exceed agreed annual sales turnover targets
- Ensure that any new business won with both existing and new clients is managed and maintained on an on-going basis
- Provide accurate reports which may include but not limited to:
- Monthly reports on account development
- Strategic account strategy (this may include a competitor analysis)
To apply please send your CV to Natalie Balch quoting KB58 Automotive OEM Account Manager, London and surrounding areas. Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen