ODP / Theatre Nurse (any skill set)
£28,000- £34,000 depending on experience.
Full or Part Time
Eclypse is recruiting for an ODP / Theatre Nurse to work in a busy Theatre Department. Our client is one of the leading independent private healthcare providers in the area, the hospital is set in three acres of woodland in the grounds near Bradford with 57 bedrooms. The hospital provides a number of services from day-care to major surgery and general medical care.
An opportunity has arisen for a full/part-time time ODP/Theatre Practitioner to join our busy Theatre team. You will be required to provide quality care for patients covering a wide range of specialities and hold an appropriate ODP/Nursing qualification. Good communication skills and evidence of continuing development are essential. Previous experience would be an advantage. Some of the surgical procedures carried out include breast enlargement, tummy tuck, liposuction and facial surgery, and more.
Role Purpose & Core Responsibilities:
- Provide quality planned care for patients.
- Support and assist the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice.
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Qualifications:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- External Advance Scrub Practitioner qualification desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
Applicants should be smart, polite and flexible in their approach to work.
Salary £28,000- £34,000 depending on experience.
In return, we offer the successful candidate:
- Ongoing training and development
- Negotiable salary dependent upon skills and qualifications + enhancements for unsocial hours and on-call
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Free parking & subsidised staff restaurant
Full and Part-Time hours available.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Ellie Conlon at Eclypse Recruitment on or
KEYWORDS - ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Theatre Nurse, Staff Nurse, medical and nursing, Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Bradford, Leeds, Private Hospital, General Medicine, Day Case, Operating Department Practitioner, medical and nursing, ODP / Theatre Nurse, MEDICAL AND NURSING,
- Staff Nurse
- Theatre Nurse
- Day Case
- Private Hospital
- Operating Department Practitioner
- General Medicine
- West Yorkshire
- KEYWORDS - ODP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job