Heart Healthcare currently representing a large national private hospital group that are currently seeking 2x Scrub Nurses/ODP's for their hospital in Hertfordshire.
Salary: up to £35,000 per year
Hours: 37.5 per week, Mon- Saturday
Shifts: 8am- 6pm + 1pm- 8:30pm
No nights, Sundays or Bank Holidays!
If you want to work for a company that is truly committed to progressive working, respecting individuals and recognising talent, then this is the job for you. Renowned for friendly and personalised care, our client's patients would recommend them to family or friends. As they continually invest in technology and facilities, they recently opened a new theatre suite in 2017 and are now looking for two caring, confident and competent scrub nurses.
As a Scrub Nurse/ODP, you’ll be a key part of the Theatre Team and will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that the theatre department is left stocked up and prepared for the next day
- Acting as first assistant during surgery under the supervision of the Surgeons
- Handing over and transferring responsibility of care to colleagues, ensuring appropriate information and care is relayed
- Being competent in the administration of drugs used in the theatre environment
- Assisting with safe custody, storage and control of all drugs within the department
- Ensuring that nursing procedures are implemented and maintained in accordance with Clinical Governance policies.
- Collecting statistical information and assist in carrying out audit as required in relation to the service, and attend educational audit process for the unit.
To be considered for the role of Scrub Nurse/ODP, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Good communication skills written + verbal, with the ability to demonstrate fluency, clarity and effectiveness at all levels
- A valid NMC PIN or HCPC ODP registration
- Confidence, honesty and a caring attitude
- Newly Qualified staff considered!
Benefits of this role include:
- In depth training and development
- Private insurance
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- 25 days annual leave
- Staff discounts
- Life assurance
To be considered for the role, just apply below! Your next career move is just a few clicks away. One of our experienced consultants will call you to discuss the vacancy in further detail.
Scrub key words:
Scrub nurse, Private hospital, RGN, Operating theatre, Theatres, Cosmetics, Laparoscopic, Hospital, Aesthetics, Gynaecology, Surgery, General Surgery, NHS, Nursing
- General Surgery
- Operating Room
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job