Our client, a global leading third party logistics provider specialising in freight forwarding and supply chain solutions, is currently seeking to appoint an Imports Clearance Coordinator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially aware individual looking to further their skills.
Key Duties of the role will include:
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all Import and Export declarations
- Collating and presenting information to the Customs Team Leader or Operations Manager for the Monthly and weekly reports.
- To ensure the Quality Assurance Procedures are up to date and clearly reflect
current working practices.
- Ensuring that all HMRC/statutory requirements are met and exceeded
- Ensure that work carried out complies with business standards and procedures
- Maintain a first class business relationship with all clients and employees
- To participate in the department in the defined daily activities to ensure its goals,
targets and budget are achieved or exceeded.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must have clearance experience and ideally good knowledge of Tax & Duties.
Excellent IT skills are imperative, including the use of Microsoft packages and relative software including Destin8/CNS.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job