OCEAN FREIGHT EXPORT OPERATOR - FREIGHT FORWARDING / EXPORTS
£22,000 TO £27,000 Depending Export Freight experience.
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced OCEAN EXPORT OPERATOR to join a Global Freight Forwarding and logistics orgnaistaion in one of their flagship branches where they offer a vast array of Import & Export Global logistics services with the highest level of Customer Service and professionalism.
We are eager to recruit an experienced OCEAN EXPORT OPERATOR to work in a busy and fast moving Export Freight division.
The role will be responsible for;
- Liaising with Customers and taking Export Shipping enquiries
- Gaining and costings and quotations from Shipping Lines
- Opening and maintaining Oceanfreight Export files,
- Arranging collections and booking shipments with shipping lines and gateways,
- Liaising with overseas offices and agents
- Keeping all parties updated at all times with the export Freight status
- Keeping records and reports up to date,
- Compiling information using Microsoft Excel
- Completion of all associated administration.
With an emphasis on offering excellent customer service the successful candidate will need to demonstrate an understanding and experience of handling Ocean Freight Export operations and general Freight Forwarding.
- Import Export
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job