Our client a worldwide leading logistics provider is now seeking an expereinced Ocean Import Customs Clerk.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To be responsible for producing high quality customer service to all our customers, overseas partners and supplier
Manage your time to ensure that priorities and targets set are achieved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Plan, direct and control all activities on a day to day basis.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Any other duties as requested by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Able to work and meet deadlines
- Computer literate
- Able to implement and manage systems which further enhance our profile
- Possess team player qualities
- Possess good leadership skills
- Able to plan ahead
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully conversant with Customs Entries
- Conversant with Port Health Requirements, CED, CVEDS etc
- European Road Freight experience preferred but not essential
- Export Experience also an advantage
FULL JOB SPEC WILL BE GIVEN AT INTERVIEW STAGE
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'