Expanding freight forwarder seeking an Ocean Import Operator based in Manchester.
Main responsibilities as below:-
- Track shipment through existing channel and ensure the transit and delivery is made on time.
- Closely monitor and arrange shipment with relevant agents
- Check the tracking of any delayed shipments
- Arrange and complete all associated paperwork, record into system
- Respond to telephone/email/instant message queries
- Occasional domestic travel
- Other supporting responsibilities
- Sea freight delivery updates
- Liaising with overseas customers on correct procedures
- Business Development and attending trading fairs.
Experience in ocean imports and customs clearance is a must here.
- Ocean Freight
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'