OCEAN IMPORT FREIGHT OPERATOR
Excellent new opportunity has become available working in the Manchester area for an experience OCEAN IMPORT FREIGHT OPERATOR to join a reputable organisation with a desirable reputation.
The role will be to join a busy and fast paced OCEAN IMPORT FREIGHT department.
The role of OCEAN IMPORT FREIGHT OPERATOR will be to handle FCL & LCL Oceanfreight Import shipments from start to finish and daily duties will include;
- Scheduling and Administration of Import shipments
- Communication with Customers, Shipping Lines, Overseas Agents & Partners
- Receiving of Pre Alerts
- Processing of all Shipping Documentation
- Import Customs Clearances
- Arranging and scheduling local deliveries
- Invoicing of shipments
- All Import Freight Administration and Customer interaction.
Joining an established Ocean Import department and Freight forwarding organisation we are seeking to recruit a candidate with Freight Forwarding experience with particular knowledge and experience of working in Ocean Freight Import operations. Also requiring strong Customers Service and communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work well in a team environment as well as off own initiative.
Please Apply with your cv.
- Communication Skills
- Freight Forwarding