My client are a rapidly growing freight forwarder, part of a global network with big plans for continued expansion. They are seeking an Ocean Import Account Manager to be based at their Central London head office to manage some of their key customers within the business.
- Previous Import experience working for a freight forwarder
- Managing ocean import jobs from start to finish
- Day to day account management with customers
- Producing/completing relevant ocean import documentation
- Arranging customs clearances & documentation
- Quotations & invoicing
- Liaising with shipping lines/suppliers
Salary is negotiable for the right candidate and there will be a genuine platform in place to see the right person progress through the business.
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job