Job Title: Ocean Freight Internal Sales Executive
Location: Rainham, Essex
Salary: to £30,000 DOE PLUS benefits + 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Job Type: Permanent
Job Reference: PH9762
My long-established client is seeking an Ocean Freight Forwarding / Import professional to join their team in Rainham.
This is mainly and office based role, interacting with prospects via telephone / email and dealing with overseas offices and working with potential leads.
Occasional travel to customers site would be permitted and arranged in advance.
- Qualify new business customers
- Be confident in quoting for sea freight imports
- Ability to follow quotations to closure and bring on new bookings
- Support the branch on growth of new business
- Plan and organise sale activities
- Support visits to customers to obtain factual information
- Make effective visits to customers to obtain factual information
- Arrange appropriate follow-up of customer quotes
- Expand the boundaries of current business
- Strategies developed to stay ahead of competition
- Administration and reporting procedures prior to handover of client
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience of Import Sea Freight Forwarding
- Sales and Marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical thinking abilities
- Planning and organising skills
- Multi-tasking ability
- Computer proficiency
- Confidence in sales pitch and contacting new people
- Passion and aptitude for sales
- Organised and efficient
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency in respect of this role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'