OCEANFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK - FREIGHT FORWARDING
£24,000 to £25,000 per Annum + Benefits
Based in Birmingham (B90)
Seeking a candidate who has gained experience of working in Freight Forwarding and has hands on experience of handling Ocean freight Import shipments.
The role responsibilities will include;
- Taking booking enquiries
- Arranging collections and deliveries
- Processing shipping documentation and instructions
- Preparing Customs Clearances
- Tracing and Tracking Freight
- Liaising with Customers, Overseas agents and Carriers
- Making reservations with shipping lines
- Resolving any customer service issues
The successful candidate will be required to have gained experience within the freight forwarding industry handling Import Oceanfreight shipments.
- Import Export
- International Shipping
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"