OCEAN EXPORT FREIGHT OPERATOR - Freight Forwarding
Offering a salary of £20,000 to £24,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Excellent new opportunity has become available working in the Birmingham area for an experience OCEAN EXPORT FREIGHT OPERATOR to join a reputable organisation with a desirable reputation.
The role will be to join a busy and fast paced OCEAN EXPORT FREIGHT department where the successful candidate can earn £22,000 to £24,000 per annum + excellent additional extra’s and benefits to include up to 25 days holiday.
The role of OCEAN EXPORT FREIGHT OPERATOR will be to handle FCL & LCL Oceanfreight Export shipments from start to finish and daily duties will include;
- Scheduling and Administration of export shipments
- Communication with Customers, Shipping Lines, Overseas Agents & Partners
- Taking Export enquiries and bookings
- Obtaining rates and quotes for Export shipments
- Being the single point of contact for Customers
- Updating customers and systems
- Arranging collections of Export freight
- Passing all Ocean Export shipment booking through to the operational team
Joining an established Ocean Export department and Freight forwarding organisation we are seeking to recruit a candidate with Freight Forwarding experience with particular knowledge and experience of working in Ocean Freight operations. Also requiring strong Customers Service and communication skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to work well in a team environment as well as off own initiative.
- Import Export
- International Shipping
- Freight Forwarding
- Ocean Freight
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'