Ocean Freight Coordiantor
Ocean Freight Coordinator required. Our client has been established for 25 years and offer market leading Freight Forwarding and liner services across containerised and & Break Bulk Logistics. They are a global player now seeking an Ocean Freight Specialist.
Your role will involve working with both Exports Team and liaising with freight forwarder and shippers, organising haulage, bookings and export documentation. They are looking for someone with two to three years' experience in sea freight forwarding who my client can train up. The would be willing to look at someone with either imports or exports experience with good customer service and communication skills.
Ocean Freight Coordinator Position Requirements
- Proven experience in an established Freight role
- Highly motivated individual with the desire to make a difference
- Leadership experience with excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong IT skills on Microsoft packages
- Full clean driving license
Ocean Freight Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on experience)
- 28 days' holiday, including bank
- Parking on site
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'