My clients a well established international freight forwarder are seeking a OCEAN EXPORT OPERATIONS CLERK to join there lively medium sized team that is expanding.
Daily duties would include:
- Handling ocean shipments (start-finish)
- Customs entries
- FCL & LCL
- Booking shipments
- Arranging delivers and collections
- Arranging billing for VAT/ Duty
- Liaising with shipping lines & customers
- Must have at least 2 years+ experience within a freight forwarding
- Excellent communications skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Team player
- Monday-Friday 09:00-17:30
- Freight Forwarding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'