Ocean Export Clerk
The role will be working within the Ocean Export department where they deal with both FCL and LCL container freight shipments to Worldwide markets.
Duties will include:
• Opening job file
• Put Export bookings on the system
• Contacting shipping lines to book containers for the customer.
• Liaising with customers and hauliers to organise Export collections from customers premises to relevant ports.
• Liaison with overseas office and agents.
• Producing export documentation
• Customs export entries
• Charge out files
• Keep customers informed of any problems that may arise.
• Any other duties required by management.
Min of 2 years in Freight Forwarding Ocean Exports Freight Preferred.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'