Ocean Export Agent
£22,000 - £25,000 p/a
Juice is excited to offer this superb new opportunity working with a well-established, forward thinking, global logistics organisation, whoare looking to appoint an Ocean Export Agent within their West Bristol based offices.
This a varied and exciting role that will see you taking ownership of a variety of tasks ensuring the timely and accurate movement of freight and information, whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Key responsibilities are but are not limited to:
- Ensure the smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace Ocean Export Files and reports
- Ensure arrival notices are communicated
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendor billing.
- Interact with customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Meet compliance at all times in accordance to all regulations
- Look for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are in place and updated
- Meet KPI standards
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary.
- Complete mandatory training when required
As the ideal candidate you will be confident, enthusiastic and have the ability to organise and prioritise workloads efficiently and effectively both individually and as part wider team. You will be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment, whilst working under pressure and to tight deadlines. You will be a natural people’s person with excellent oral and written English and PC skills.
Relevant industry experience and or qualification are also highly desirable.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to find out more about the role, please contact Freya at Juice Recruitment today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job