Ocean & Airfreight Coordinator
Reporting to and working with the Ocean & Airfreight Manager
The Ocean & Airfreight Coordinator will work closely with customers, clients and agents.
Responsible for liaising between customers, suppliers and transport companies to ensure efficient deliveries.
Daily duties will involve:
• Managing all aspects of the Ocean & Airfreight process;
• Obtain and communicate, internally and externally, all necessary information to ensure
correct measures are in place and customer needs are met;
• Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment
• Ensure up to date information is communicated internally and to customers directly to
ensure they are fully informed of the progress of their shipments;
• Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery
requirements are met;
• Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions;
• Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with
procedures provided by management; and
• Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the
Working with the operations team to continually improve processes and business performance;
Support changes in the role necessary to take the department and business forward; and
The successful candidate will have up to date freight forwarding experience, with strong Sea & Air Freight operations experience.
Excellent Communication, IT & Customer Service skills
Please contact us for further information.