We are currently seeking Band 3 Occupational Therapy Assistants. As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. The hourly rate for this post will be £8.40 per hour and this will be based in a hospital setting in the Bangor and Newtownards regions.
The successful candidate will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme
Experience with elderly, acute and stoke patients would be preferred but not essential
- Relevant Qualification
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training
If you are an occupational therapist and interested in this post please submit your cv or contact Suzanne Jackson on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.