Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) role based in an acute mental health hospital in the private sector. This hospital offers a range of inpatient, outpatient, day patient and therapy services.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and hardworking Occupational Therapy Assistant, to work as part of the Occupational Therapy team.
Duties of this OTA role include:
- assist in the planning and implementation of therapeutic programmes
- to implement and evaluate occupational therapy interventions
- this will include running OT groups and individual sessions
- plan a range of creative and meaningful group activities
- adapt activities to meet the needs of all service users, which will involve a flexible approach
- some admin duties as part of the therapy department
The ideal Occupational Therapy Assistant will be able to work autonomously and within a team, have excellent communication skills, organisational skills, time management skills, as well as have the ability to work autonomously and within a team.
Benefits of this OTA role include (but not limited to):
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- birthday as an extra days annual leave!
- online benefits and cashback rewards
- subsidised meals
To hear more, please apply today, thank you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job