Crown Medical Services are looking for an experienced Band 6 / 7 Occupational Therapist to work on the Acute Medical Ward based in Sussex, to start ASAP for a period of 3 months working 37.5 hours per week.
The successful candidate must have 2 years post grad experience, with at least 1 year UK NHS. The Occupational Therapist will have experience working within an Acute Hospital setting.
- Managing own case load
- Liaise with other Therapy and Nursing staff
- Neuro or Stroke Essential
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal / Written)
Position: Acute Medical Ward
Start Date: ASAP
Crown Medical Services Recruitment Team has over 20 years' experience of providing services to the UK Healthcare jobs market. We are confident we can find the right job for you. We offer a wide range of additional benefits including:
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Dedicated experience Consultants
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Weekly Payroll
- Free Mandatory Training* subject to our TOB
- Assistance with finding Accommodation
- Jobs within NHS, Social Services and Private Sector Nationwide
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'