Locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Community Rehab, East London
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work with the 'Home First Team', providing rehab to patients in the community. Our ideal candidate will have OT experience working with elderly patients, be flexible, and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in managing a community caseload
- Experience Working with frail/ elderly patients
- Recommendation of care packages and rehab needs
- Recommendation of equipment for ADL’s and mobility
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Please note, you must have access to your own car.
Please get in touch with Rachel from Piers Meadows Recruitment for the full job description.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'