West London NHS Trust are looking for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist
- 2 years of post qualifying NHS experience all within mental health, 1 year in community essential
- RiO trained
- Experience of care coordination, running groups, MOHO, writing functional assessments and reports.
- Ongoing locum role, until end of May with possibility of extension
- Some experience of presenting to local authority funding panel, and experience of completing a Safeguarding- desirable.
- Working 4 days/week would be acceptable, but not less than this. Flexi-hours would be considered (10-6; 8-4) .
- Hold a managed caseload, half of which you will be care coordinating, and the other half would be clients you are working with for OT input (brief 1:1 intervention; functional assessments, small equipment provision etc), as well as supporting with the exciting new group programme we run (physical health group; coping skills group).
- Having a car is useful but by no means essential - transport links around Ealing are good.
- Plus there is free car parking as an added bonus!
We are a friendly and supportive Community Recovery Team in Acton, serving one half of the Borough of Ealing. The team is made up of psychiatrists, CPNs, psychologists, Social Workers, OTs and support workers. All referrals into the team are screened by our transitions team (a sub-team of the main team), and once accepted into the team clients are assigned to one of three pathways (psychosis, Complex Trauma and Depression, and Personality Disorder). Each worker is assigned to a pathway, and the majority of their caseload should be on that pathway. In Ealing there is a Primary Care mental health team, and once our clients are stable in mental state there is the expectation that they would have their care transferred to the Primary Care mental health team.
Our agency will process and pay for your DBS, and reimburse any mandatory training you need to complete
Please apply via Reed or get in contact with Rachel from Piers Meadows Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'