Do you enjoy supporting vulnerable people to overcome challenges?
Do you want to help vulnerable people to reach their full potential?
Why would you miss out on this fantastic opportunity?
As well as working with a top client in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate.
Benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training to keep up to date with your Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme - receive £300 in vouchers (subject to Ts and Cs)
- Help with sourcing accommodation and travel, if required
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
Full or part time hours will be considered.
- Carry out CAMHS initial assessment(s) and specialist occupational
therapy assessments as required by the service: standardised and none
standardised as appropriate.
- Plan and implement specialist occupational therapy interventions/ care
packages in partnership with the child, young person and their parent/carer
and in consultation with colleagues.
- Carry out assessment and interventions in the most appropriate setting
e.g. CAMHS centre, home, schools
- Monitor and evaluate the outcome of interventions/ care packages in
partnership with the service user and parent/carer and in consultation with
- Use highly developed communication skills to establish good working
relationships with colleagues, service users and carers, working within
CAMHS and with multi-agency providers including local authority and
- Deal effectively with complex, sensitive or contentious communications
- Take account of the particular communication needs of individuals and
groups in order to overcome communication barriers.
- Provide advice regarding occupational therapy related issues to individuals
- Maintain written clinical records adhering to quality and information
governance standards set.
- Take responsibility for, or participate in, planning continuing care.
- Be prepared to respond to unforeseen situations that take precedence
over planned work.
- Support the CAMHS team and service development around transformation
of CAMHS services.
- To be involved in the supervision and support to colleagues, including being a clinical supervisor for Band 5 Development OT.
- To provide good quality practice placement education for students on placement in CAMHS.
- To work with occupational therapy professional lead on development of CAMHS occupational therapy practice.
Do you know any other OTs who may be interested in this role? A £300 referral bonus is available - subject to Ts and Cs.
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
Why let this opportunity slip through your fingers?
Do you have some more questions regarding this or any other role?
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Leah Rowley on / for a confidential discussion. If you are happy to move forward with the process and are successful to be put forward for this role, a conversation can also be arranged with the Manager to discuss the details about the position further. This gives you the opportunity to ask more questions and to assess if this is the right role for you.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies.
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
In addition to this particular role, we currently have contracts 2 - 6+ months available working within the NHS, social services, schools and private organisations. We have posts for Bands 5, 6 and 7 locums.
I have over 14 years experience recruiting Occupational Therapists. Most of the positions we offer can be negotiated in terms of the working hours per week and the start and finish times. We will listen to your requirements to try to make our positions fit in with any other commitments you may have.
If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
We are a contracted NHS Framework supplier with access to hundreds of live Occupational Therapy jobs on a daily basis.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'