An Occupational Therapist is required to join a well-structured and dynamic team in Waltham Forest. You have an opportunity to work from home for 1 day a week with a fair and manageable caseload. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes;
- Conduct statutory and specialist assessments of and issues to determine intervention / referral to the appropriate service.
- Plan, deliver and oversee programmes or packages of care and/or support or other interventions for a complex caseload. Monitor and where appropriate review cases.
- Provide professional advice and guidance to colleagues and partner agencies supporting the relevant client group.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure vulnerable people and or carers interests are supported.
- Carry out all duties with an awareness and understanding of the Safeguarding requirements within area of responsibility.
To Be Successful;
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in the community
- Manual handling experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
Benefits of Working at the London Borough Of Waltham Forest
Our client offers the opportunity for additional training for both perm and temporary members of staff within the authority. With new projects underway in various teams, they offer a very competitive rate of pay. Also free onsite parking is offered to all staff.
Why Join Our Agency?
With over 10 years' experience recruiting directly into Social Care, Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
To discuss this Occupational Therapist vacancy in Waltham Forest, or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'