Occupational Therapist - Oxted
Academics are looking for an Occupational Therapist to work in the Oxted area. The role is to work within an SEN school supporting all students.
We are looking for a Occupational Therapist who can:
- Experience in managing manual handling cases and equipment
- Experience in minor and major adaptations and ordering suitable equipment
- Experience in scale drawing
- Experience in DST assessments and recommendations, liaison
- Experience in assessments, report writing, including liaison with legal department, knowledge of DALS and MCA
- Occupational Therapy qualification and to be able to meet the requirements of the HCPC the Occupational Therapy regulator and the College of Occupational Therapy.
You will provide 1-2-1 and group Occupational Therapy service to enable SEN students to optimise and maximise their abilities to maintain their Independence within their home and school life.
Working as an Occupational Therapist in Oxted you will get the opportunity to work in a great team and school that prides themselves in Therapist for all students.
If you are interested in this position please contact David at Academics or apply below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'