We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to join a well-structured and dynamic Enablement team in Enfield . Due to the nature of the job, our client offers a full time or part time contract with a fair and manageable caseload and further training in your portfolio. The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension.
Main Duties for the Occupational Therapist includes;
- Use OT expertise to assess for the implement, evaluate and review Reablement and support plans, for service users and carers.
- These plans will enable S.U to achieve maximum independence in their own homes, within the context of asset based conversations.
- To provide a broad range of support to clients who have physical or mental health problems, learning difficulties, other dependencies or who are elderly and frail.
To Be Successful
- Previous experience working as an Occupational Therapist in Social Care
- Manual handling experience
- HCPC Registration
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Occupational Therapist Qualification
Benefits of Working at Enfield
Our client offers the opportunity for additional training for both perm and temporary members of staff within the authority. With new projects underway in various teams, they offer a very competitive rate of pay. Also free onsite parking is offered to all staff.
Why Join Our Agency?
With over 10 years' experience recruiting directly into social care, Ackerman Pierce prides itself on the unique services we deliver to our candidates. Each candidate is assigned their own personal consultant who will support them through every placement. We also offer a DBS and a quick and easy registration process. Not forgetting a guaranteed payment into your account every week
To discuss this Occupational Therapist vacancy in Enfield or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!