Full Time or Part Time
Opportunities have arisen for experienced Occupational Therapist with an interest in mental Health to work in busy teams. Working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary eam you will be responsible for providing specialist OT assessments, treatment plans and evaluations for patients referred to the team.
About the role
The successful Occupational therapist will be responsible for the assessment treatment and evaluation of patients referred specifically for OT intervention from the community mental health teams.
The key responsibilities for the Occupational Therapist are below:
- To be able to work across all functions within the community mental health service and support patients to achieve their individually agreed goals.
- To work as part of a busy multi-disciplinary team to , assess, develop and implement individualized programs or care/interventions in accordance with CPA ( where appropriate)
- To plan individualized treatment plans/programs using a person centered and goals focused approach to management.
- To work with and direct the work of the technical instructor.
- To deliver a range of therapeutic interventions in line with professional requirements and in accordance with the job description.
The successful Occupational therapist will have:
- Degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Health Profession Council (HPC) Registration
- Able to demonstrate post graduate experience as an Occupational Therapist with proven experience in mental health
- Experience of providing clinical supervision and supporting professional development of junior qualified Occupational Therapy staff and support workers
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team and with other health care professions
If you're interested in this role please apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Or call Priscilla at Caritas Mind for more details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job