This role is available to start as soon as possible on a full time, 3 month contract.
-manual handling experience
-major adaptation experience
-knowledge of wheelchair design desirable.
To provide expertise on health and disability issues which enable the Council to develop policies which improve housing options for people with disabilities.
Must be a qualified OT with HCPC registration.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Care
- Occupational Therapist
- Moving and Handling
- Community OT
- Falls Assessment