Locum Occupational Therapist
Are you enthusiastic, committed and passionate about improving the lives of adults in the community? Are you a fully qualified Occupational Therapist and registered with HCPC?
You will be working alongside a supportive team in a lively, dynamic environment. Though this role is challenging, it is rewarding due to the difference you will make to people's lives.
- Occupational Therapist to work in the community
- Supporting falls rehab
- Falls experience would be preferable
- Degree in Occupational Therapy or equivalent
- Member of the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
- You will need to have good written and verbal communication skills, a sound knowledge of relevant legislation, excellent assessment and problem solving skills along with efficient computer skills.
- You will be able to work independently, be a good team player, and have proven organisational skills. You will need to be flexible with an ability to manage changing priorities.
- The successful candidate will have a full clean driving license and have a suitable vehicle available.
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
We currently have contracts 2 - 6+ months available working within the NHS, social services, schools and private organisations. We have posts for Bands 5, 6 and 7 locums.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies. Other benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme
I have over 14 years experience recruiting Occupational Therapists. Most of the positions we offer can be negotiated in terms of the working hours per week and the start and finish times. We will listen to your requirements to try to make our positions fit in with any other commitments you may have.
If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
We are a contracted CCS and H.T.E Framework supplier with access to hundreds of live Occupational Therapy jobs on a daily basis.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job