You will help patients develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for daily living and working in both Preston, Leyland, Chorley and Blackburn
Some of the positions available are listed below:
Band 6 Occupational Therapist to Support the rapid assessment team and community falls assessments from Monday - Friday - Flexible between 8am - 8pm
Band 6 Occupational Therapist to support intermediate care bed flow, Community Based on Saturday & Sunday flexible between 8am - 8pm to support
Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist Supporting Falls Rehab in the community setting, Falls experience would be preferable.
Band 6 Occupational Therapist working in the community to provide therapy to patients who have had a stroke. Post Holder must have stroke/neuro experience and a car driver
To apply for these roles you must have at least 12 months NHS experience as an Occupational Therapist.
If you are interested, Service Care Health are currently offering a £150 bonus to all clinical staff upon registration for a limited time only!!!
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on or at
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd AND PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Care
- Occupational Therapist
- Moving and Handling
- Community OT
- Falls Assessment