We currently require a Band 5 or upwards Occupational Therapist with a passion to work with people in a rehab setting? As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland, we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between £23,700-£29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the County Down area.
The successful Occupational Therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Occupational Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend scheme. Earn up to £200 with our new referral scheme.
- Provide quality occupational therapy service within programmes of care to meet each individual patient's specific needs
- Perform assessments of patients with diverse presentations and a range of physical, psychological and social conditions and determine accurate clinical diagnosis of patients
- Undertake assessment, diagnosis and formulation of the occupational therapy aspect of treatment plans. Hold responsibility of own caseload and work with regular supervision.
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner and liaise with the senior occupational therapy staff and multi-disciplinary teams. Undertake supervision of less experienced staff.
- Partake in evidence-based audit and research projects to further the team's clinical practice.
- Have BSc in Occupational Therapy or a Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists
- Registered with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training.
If you are an Occupational Therapist and are interested in this post, please submit your CV or contact Suzanne Jackson on .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job