This role's duties will include;
1) co work with other professionals to review moving and handling
2) experience of assessing for single handed care
3) good knowledge and practice of care act legislation and all appropriate legislative frameworks
4) excellent communication and negotiation skills
5) good knowledge of safeguarding issues
This team are very flexible and often allow workers to either work from home 1 day a week or work a full 36 hours over 4 days.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV .
We also offer a bonus of £250 for successful referrals.
- Occupational Therapist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job